My name is Anne Andersen, and I am 49 years old.
- I am a qualified registered general nurse, and since completing my finals back in 1990 from BuryGeneral /Lancashire, I have worked within several areas, such as psychiatry, accident emergency /trauma nursing, hospice.
- In 2011 I completed 4 ½ years training to become a psychotherapist.
- I have the English National Board course in treating persons with HIV/AIDS.
- I have a training course in counselling – level I from North Western Regional Advisory Council for Further Education.
- I have completed the postgraduate course in psychiatric nursing.
- I have completed several courses with psychotherapists such as Leslie Greenberg, Gary Yontef, and Ernesto Spinelli.
- I have done voluntary work as a therapist for homeless people.